Ryedale’s Asset Allocation module provides a robust, high-quality and institutionally-trusted solution for managing portfolios against policy weights.
Who is this solution for?
- Managers of Multi-Asset or Fund-of-Funds products.
- Teams looking to manage large numbers of portfolios against customized asset allocation benchmarks.
Ryedale’s Asset Allocation software is used extensively at CalPERS where over $300bn of public pension assets rely on it for the following:
- Maintaining policy weights.
- Calculating actual weights from holdings and order data.
- Monitoring that funds adhere to policy within set tolerances.
- Maintaining a comprehensive book of record for unit holdings in internal and external funds.
- Serving as a book of record (IBOR) for tracking unit orders through approval, placement and execution.
- Automated electronic communication of orders to investment managers.
- Reconciliation of cash and positions with independently calculated IBOR data.
Contact us to learn more.
IBOR | Index Portfolio Management | Order Management | Transition Management | ETF Basket Management